I am looking to rent/lease a home in the Cambridge High School district around Sept or Oct 2012. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Asked by Cathywitters, Milton, GA Thu Jul 19, 2012

Answers

1
Evelyn Lewis…, Home Buyer, Lawrenceville, GA
Fri Nov 9, 2012
Hi and congrats on having student(s) at this brand new fantastic High School. North Fulton has wonderful schools and this is one of it's new shining stars. Renting/leasing in this area is not difficult, it depends on your requirements. If you are looking for equestrian property or just a 2 Bed Condo to satisfy residency requirements. I will tell you , if you ultimately want to purchase, this is also a great time to look at taking an option. It will tie the property to today's bottom prices, but only move forward if it is a property you know you will likely buy.....otherwise you are throwing away money. Cambridge I believe teeters into Alpharetta as well, and will likely have more attached (condo) properties.