I am looking for an aptmor house in the Vegas area that will allow home office. Do you have anything along those lines?

Asked by eddietucker3, Las Vegas, NV Mon Oct 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3129975074-5282-S-Maryland-Pw-D…

Answers

5
Myra Gouger’s answer
Myra Gouger, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Buy a 4 bedroom home and make one of the bedrooms a home office. I am assuming by your question that you are looking for a room for an office where you process paperwork. If you are running a retail business out of your home, most of the homeowner's associations in Las Vegas would not permit such a thing. A home office, though, is perfectly fine.
Rhonda Brink…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Oct 8, 2013
You can have a home office no matter where you live , how ever if you have a clientele type business, you will have to get a business lic and maker sure your area is zoned for it. Need any help , please feel free to call me 702-239-6900 or email me at Rhondasellsvegas@gmail.com
Lauri Bauer, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Oct 7, 2013
Hi Eddie, I can do a full search for you of all rentals currently on the market that may be a fit for you. If you will call me in the morning at 702-370-1072 or you can email me with your full criteria at lauri365@aol.com anytime. I would be happy to send you your options and show you ones of interest as well as to guide you through the application process. LAURA BAUER w/ Foundation Realty, Llc
Beverly Bart…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Mon Oct 7, 2013
Hi Maryland, do you have any specific area in mind and what is your price range? I have a rental listing that will be available next month, it is in zip 89084, 2 br townhome. You sure can use 1 br as office. Give me a call Beverly 702 466-2232
James Skelton, , Las Vegas, NV
Mon Oct 7, 2013
Depends on what you will do with home office and if there will be increase in traffic and parking associated with your business

JAMES SKELTON
RE/MAX EXTREME