I am looking for a house rental in Longwood school district for my family. It is my husband myself and our three children.

Asked by Linnielou, Coram, NY Mon Jul 2, 2012

Answers

5
Ibelle Casan…, Agent, Mt Sinai, NY
Mon Jul 2, 2012
Hi LinnieLou:

The Longwood school district is my demographic, Please contact me direct via email to get started.
my email address is icasanas@coachrealtors.com
Ibelle Casanas,CBR
Coach Realtors
Mt. Sinai, NY
631-331-3600 Ext. 103
Gina Lollo, Agent, Setauket, NY
Thu Jul 5, 2012
I would be happy to assist you in your search. Go to MLS4U.listingbook.com and set up your account to search like a realtor. You will have access to the entire multiple listing service.

Gina Lollo, MA, CBR, RSSP
“Your Realtor for Life”
CBR, Certified Buyers Agent
RSSP, Realtor Short Sale Professional
(631) 335-7078
Ginalollo@northshoreproperties.org
De Vonte Wil…, Agent, East Point, GA
Mon Jul 2, 2012
Hi Linnielou. I know the Longwood school district very well. In fact, I live within the Longwood School District and know about some of the local amenities and attractions it has to offer.

Below is my contact information. I would love to aid you in your search for a new home, and learn a little more about you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you the best of luck,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Coldwell Banker Residential
36 RT 25A
East Setauket, New York 11733
Office: (631)941-3100
Direct: (631)384-3695 (24/7 Emergency Service)
E-mail: D.Williamson@Salesperson.net
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Jul 2, 2012
Consider working with an agent of your own, he/she can provide suitable listings, any necessary information, schedule showings, keep you informed as new properties emerge onto the market, etc. Also check http://www.mlsli.com
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Mon Jul 2, 2012
I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a rental out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.

I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range.  The rest you can put in yourself.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com<mailto:gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com>
631-425-6150