Schools in Simi Valley>Question Details

Bridgett Sta…, Renter in Simi Valley, CA

I am a mom of 3 looking to find us a place called home that is reasonably priced. Any ideas?

Asked by Bridgett Staubach, Simi Valley, CA Thu Mar 28, 2013

Answers

5
I would love to help you find that place called home. Contact me I would love to work with you.
Hi Bridgett.

What is your budget, desired location type of home desired?
I may have what you need.

I can be reached at 818-584-1330.
Bridgett, the best first step is to determine your price point. If you are paying all cash then you already will know that number. If however you are going to be obtaining a loan, then I would suggest speaking with a lender. As Todd and Barry have both mentioned there are many options for you. We are all here to help and provide expert advise. Contact any one us.
Hi Bridgett,

There are several options available to you in this market. I would love the opportunity to discuss them with you in person. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email through my website listed below. I look forward to hearing for you soon.

Todd Kaufman
818-825-0093
Look into Section 8 Housing... Move to an apt. Explore shared housing. Check out the Kitty Letter. Look in the VC Star under 'rentals'. Consider other, more affordable areas. There's halk a dozen ideas to consider. Good luck!