I am a elementary school teacher from Alaska and i am planning on moving to Bellevile IL in aug. when does?

Asked by Tyler, Fairbanks, AK Tue Jan 27, 2009

the school year start? And when should i start looking to buy or lease a house/?

Answers

1
Kristi Kush, , Oak Grove, VA
Tue Jan 27, 2009
Tyler,
The 2008-2009 school year started on August 20th. I do not know the exact date the 2009-2010 school year will start.
If you are looking to purchase a home, it typically takes about 30 days to close on the home once you are under contract. You can begin your search online, but actually learning the local neighborhoods and seeing homes in person is important.
Are you planning on scheduling interviews with the local elementary schools prior to arriving here in August? If so, that would be a good time to start your home tour, if not then I would recommend looking about 2 months prior so you have time to make an educated decision.
If you want to send me information about what you are looking for in a home, I am happy to send you information via email and regular updates.
Best Wishes!
Kristi Kush
RE/MAX Preferred
RealEstate@KristiKush.com
Web Reference:  http://www.kristikush.com