osama, Home Buyer in Orange County, CA

I Want to know if 92691 is a good place to raise a family?

Asked by osama, Orange County, CA Fri Jan 14, 2011

Answers

8
Xiaojing Bri…, Home Owner, Mission Viejo, CA
Tue May 8, 2012
92692 is slightly better, but 92691 is VERY GOOD too!
Devin Doherty, Agent, Irvine, CA
Mon Jan 2, 2012
Osama,

You asked this question a year ago and I was the first to answer. Aren't you convinced yet?
Shadi Kian, Agent, Lake Forest, CA
Mon Jan 2, 2012
Hello Osama; I have lived in 92691 zip code in Mission Viejo for over ten years. I picked that zip code before I moved from Los Angeles for the great schools and safety. There is no place better than Mission Viejo 92691 or 92692 to raise family. I fanatically love Mission Viejo for raising a family. Once the kids are gone, you may want to move to San Clemente or Laguna Hills etc..... Or better to stay in Mission Viejo for the rest of your life =). If you decided to look for some property in Mission Viejo you can go to my website http://www.deltamaxmortgage.com or http://www.ocloansandhomes.com and search the MLS like a pro for yourself. You can call me direct at 949-510-1955.
Good luck to you and your family and I hope you find this city the way I found it when I wanted to raise my family.
Shadi
Shadi Kian, Agent, Lake Forest, CA
Sun Jan 23, 2011
Hello Osama;
I see that you have good information and answers from other Realtors. I just wanted you to give you my opinion about your question too. 18 years ago when I wanted to raise my young family and moving from Los Angeles, I found Mission Viejo 92691 as of of the BEST area and schooling which offered the highest level of education for GATE program ( Gifted and Talented Education). City is in the top of the list of the safest cities in the nation. The 92691 offers you the best of everything. I raised my family in the same city zip code and I can proudly tell you that don't think twice.
I am a local Real Estate and Mortgage Broker. I will be more than happy to help you in finding you the best home and share with you all my information and experiences living and working in this area.
Best of luck,
Shadi Kian
Broker,
DeltaMax Mortgage/Realty
John Alesi, Agent, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Fri Jan 14, 2011
Hi Osama,

The 92691 zip code is part of the City of Mission Viejo. It is a great city served by two wonderful school districts, Saddleback Unified and Capistrano Valley Unified, both having high academic test scores. In addition, the city has numerous recreation areas and ball fields (soccer/football/baseball), community swimming pools, including the home of the Natadores swim and dive team. The Mission Viejo Public Library was opened in 1997 and expanded in 2000 to its current size of about 45,000 sq. ft. In addition to typical library services, they feature a technology center, events for children and adults and a music series. I think you will find Mission Viejo a great place for kids and families. Stop by and visit sometime.

I have been a resident of Mission Viejo (in the 92691 area) for over twenty years and raised my three children in this community. Am I enthusiastic about my city?...absolutely!

Feel free to contact me for more information of just to talk.
Stephen Smith, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Fri Jan 14, 2011
Hi Osama,

I have three kids who go to school in a 92691 elementary school, and they're very happy there, and are doing well. The School District is excellent. On my website http://(www.HighcrestRE.com), hit the SCHOOLS tab, and it will show you all the District information, Test Scores, etc.

In general, Mission Viejo is a wonderful City in which to raise kids. There's a gorgeous lake with activities, fishing, boat rentals, summer movies, etc.

I am based in Mission Viejo, and would be happy to help you any way I can. Thanks!
Web Reference:  http://www.HighcrestRE.com
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Fri Jan 14, 2011
Bonnie Hart, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Fri Jan 14, 2011
Absolutely Osama, I have sold many homes in the area to many satisfied families - my office is located in Mission Viejo.. The schools are very good here. Please give me a call so that I can determine what your family needs are. My number is 949-201-6887.

Bonnie Hart
Keller Williams Mission Viejo
27101 Puerta Real Suite 150
Mission Viejo, CA 92691