IF we lived here, 1905 Avonia Drive, Grapevine TX 76051, could my kids still go to Heritage EL, MS, and HS???

Asked by Kim, Bedford, TX Thu Apr 26, 2012

Answers

5
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Thu Apr 26, 2012
You can check directly with the school district. That's the best choice. You can also look at their attendance maps at http://www.gcisd-k12.org/Page/13 , but they can change so best to check directly with the district.

If you need help renting a Grapevine home just let us know.
You can check out more rentals at the link below and even search by school.
Laura Gibson, Agent, Grapevine, TX
Thu Apr 26, 2012
Timberline, Cross Timbers and Grapevine would be the schools for this property. If your children are already enrolled in the Heritage schools, they may let them finish. You would need to check with the schools.
Laura Gibson, Re/max on Main, 817 229-4494
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Thu Apr 26, 2012
You need to contact ISD direct who are the experts assist with your questions.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Elizabeth Mo…, Agent, McKinney Tx, TX
Thu Apr 26, 2012
Hi Kim,
The schools in the MLS listing for 1905 Avonia, 76051 are:
Timberline Elementary, Crosstimbers Middle School & Grapevine High School.
I will be happy to send you the listing report for the property showing all the details.
If you are looking for a house in the Heritage Elementary School district I can send you listing reports of available lease properties in that area. Email, text or call me with your email address if you would like those reports. Click on my photo for my contact information & resume. It would be my pleasure to help.
Elizabeth
Danny Force, Agent, Roanoke, TX
Thu Apr 26, 2012
Kim,

No, they would attend Timberline Elementary, Crosstimber Middle, and Grapevine HS. I can help you find something in those schools though. Call me at 817-903-5442