How much are membership fees? Is this a 55 community?

Asked by Mcmgoerges, Lake Worth, FL Sun Jul 29, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3090394308-5176-Fountains-Dr-…

Answers

3
peter just, Agent, Palm Beach, FL
Sun Jul 29, 2012
The HOA fees are $391/month, and this is not a 55+ community, but a gated one with three golf courses. There are different membership levels available and membership is mandatory.
Peter
Maxine Kirsch, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Mon Jul 30, 2012
The intiation fee is 5% of the assessed value + $100. Annual dues are based on the type of membership i.e. golf, tennis or social. They are giving a credit towards dues of 2% for the 1st years dues. Beside annual dues there are addtional monthly fees of around $300. I think they are discounting the annual dues by 60% the 1st year, 50% the 2nd year, 35% the 3rd year and 20% the 4th year.

Some sections of The Fountains are 55+ but I don't think this condo is age restricted.

I am very familiar with The Fountains. As far as country clubs go, The Fountains has fabulous amenties and costs way less then say Wycliffe, Woodfield, Boca West, Aberdeen etc. .

If you are interested, I can set up a tour of the club for you.

If you are a golfer, tennis player etc, you can join The Fountains as an outside member and you can buy a condo, home or villa in the area and enjoy membership with restrictive play as to tee times.

I specialize in the surrounding area. Please call me at 561 969-2119 or email me at themaxpro@aol.com if you would like any furhter info.
Leslie Hamil…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Jul 29, 2012
As the fees are mandatory and differ depending on the level ,it would be best if you contacted the Fountains Country Club directly for this information.

If you are interested in buying in that community I would be happy to ararnge viewings for you. Just contact me.

Leslie Hamilton
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com