How is Melvin Kreps middle school in East Windsor, NJ?

Asked by Justina, East Windsor, NJ Wed Feb 4, 2009

Answers

3
Ed Miller, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Sat Feb 7, 2009
Thank you ladies as I have just added that article on our schools to all of my active Hightstown and East Windsor listings. Great work and thank you again! See what I did by going onto my "Featured Listings" on my Website!
Justina, Home Buyer, East Windsor, NJ
Sat Feb 7, 2009
thanks...that article was great. I appreciate you sharing!!!1
Ed Miller, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Wed Feb 4, 2009
Justina,

I just happen to not only live across the street from Kreps, I have put my 3 kids through it. If some of the West Windsor schools are rated with an "A", I would rate Kreps with a "B." Two years ago a major school expansion was completed there complete with a second gym. More importantly, you have to understand the Hightstown and Roosevelt share our East Windsor Regional School system. In my opinion, the current Mayor of Hightstown and his "Sanctuary City" policy has severely hurt the rating of all East Windsor schools. The Mayor had lofty goals but to the detriment of our school ratings. That said, the teachers are as good as any area teachers, paid on par with affluent West Windsor and it is just a matter of time before things change back for the better. I have lived in East Windsor for 30 years and have loved every minute of it, would highly recommend it and will never move!