How is Franklin high school? Is it good or bad?

Asked by paramoreaddict1234, 08902 Tue May 15, 2012

I am moving and there is a pretty good chance I might be moving here to somerset so before this happens I need to know about the high school. The last time I checked, there was a shooting here and my mom didn't want me to go there. Now she has a different opinion about it. I just need to know how is FHS in general?

Answers

5
Amnelson0129, Home Buyer, Somerset, NJ
Mon Aug 29, 2016
franklin is a bad school but fremont is a great school
Amnelson0129, Home Buyer, Somerset, NJ
Mon Aug 29, 2016
Amnelson0129, Home Buyer, Somerset, NJ
Mon Aug 29, 2016
Dinesh Dadia, Agent, Piscataway, NJ
Tue Apr 8, 2014
Franklin township has new High school building. It has a good teachers staff. Good rating.
Also it depends on you how much hard work you put in your study.
In my opinion its very peaceful. You can check school report on my website : http://www.DineshDadia.com or contact me on my cell # 732 547 3754 or email me at : remaxdinesh01@gmail.com
Good Luck
Aruna Mettler, Agent, Hillsboro, NJ
Fri Jul 20, 2012
Franklin High School is one of the best. It is a shame that one or two people can give a whole town a bad name. This morning news about Aurora, Colorado has disgraced the whole town. That even affects the good people. If you are moving to Somerset, please feel free to call me or write my email is :amettler88@comcast.net. I was on the Board of Education in Franklin from 2006-2009. Franklin High School has State of the Art teachers, building, resources etc. One of the finest Athletic Directors. It is entirely upto you what choices you make and which freinds you choose. You seem to be very mature and clear headed. I get the feeling that no one can sway or influence you. Keep the focus on your studies, strive for excellence. Come and live in Franklin and make us proud of you. Cheers!