How is BNHS for the "average Joe" students? Most of what I have read pertains to the honor students, just curious about the average

Asked by Paula, Bloomington, IN Mon Dec 27, 2010

student.

Answers

2
Aaron Steele, Agent, Bloomington, IN
Tue Mar 5, 2013
My wife is an administrator and teacher at Bloomington South. Whether it be Bloomington North or South, both schools have great records, teachers, and programs for all students. You really can't go wrong with either school and each continue to have higher scoring, ranking, and performance versus other schools in the surrounding counties.
Jim Sprague, Agent, Bloomington, IN
Tue Dec 28, 2010
Paula,

As much as I'd like to help you I can't. Your best source for this information is the school administration. I'm a Realtor and my expertice is in local residential real estate. However, if I were to venture an opinion I'd say the school is fine for "average Joes". Addressing the honors programs are not much more than a sales pitch. It's likely you don't 'sell' a school by pointing out directly that it's great for "Average Joe".