How good are Oradell public schools (both elementary and high school) compared to Tenafly and Demarest?

Asked by Hr, 10021 Fri Feb 13, 2009

Any personal experience with having kids in the Oradell school would also be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Answers

4
Barbara Ostr…, Agent, Closter, NJ
Tue Feb 8, 2011
As a former board of ed member in a neighboring district, and the mother of four grown kids educated in Bergen County public schools, I can assure you Oradell's schools are terrific -- in fact, in any of the towns you mention, you can't go wrong. The elementary school is in Oradell, but the middle and high school students attend Riverdell Regional schools with kids from River Edge (also really good). What I really urge you to do is look beyond the test scores and online data, however, and take the time to come tour the schools. Give the principal's office a call to schedule a visit, and judge for yourself. Then give me a call, I will be happy to help you find just the right house!
Barbara Ostroth
Coldwell Banker RE/Oradell
201-262-6600 x144
Scott Breyer, Agent, Oradell, NJ
Wed Aug 4, 2010
Dear Home Buyer...

On paper, Oradell schools are quite comparable to the other towns you mentioned. Having said that, I was born and raised in Oradell and I continue to reside here. My two sisters and I attended Oradell Public Grammar as well as River Del Jr. and Sr. and we all had wonderful experiences. On top of that, my own daughter will be attending soon as well. The teachers, academics, course curriculum, administration, local Board of Ed..... All wonderful.. On top of that, the high school went through a tremendous upgrade several years ago, adding even further attraction to the athletic fields and school itself.. I invite you to call me at any time to chat further about things in town..
Weichert Rea…, Agent, Watchung, NJ
Sun Aug 1, 2010
Hr, you can check on the State of New Jersey web site. Regards,
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Fri Feb 13, 2009
Best contact school or ISD direct for their stat's regarding all the students on campus, test scores. We recommend for your clients develop their own excel spread sheet compare all info. provide .

Local media - newspaper, other local publications read those library articles.

Realtors have a professional code of ethics we cant make comments of this nature however can provide assistance for resourse of information. GREAT you are concerned with education of your child(ren)
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com