Schools in Mid-Hillside>Question Details

Danielle Ben…, Renter in Waynesville, MO

How far is it to Fort Richardson from here?

Asked by Danielle Bennett, Waynesville, MO Mon Oct 29, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3099574916-12900-Hillside-Dr-An…

Answers

3
It's approximately 15 miles to the nearest JBER gate (Joint Base Elmondorf Richardson). Don't waste your time, the ad is a scam. You'd be doing good to find a 2 bedroom condo at that rental price. That place would be at least 5 times that $1,400. That home is currently on the market for sale and they are asking in excess of $500,000.

Jim Gribbin
Prudential Jack White Vista Real Estate.
Danielle-

From JBER (Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson) it is approximately 15 miles from 12900 Hillside Drive. which is approximately a 20 to 30 minute drive time. I would like to caution you that the rent listed on this property link seems considerably low for the area, unless it is a mother-in-law or shared living space or duplex style situation. I would suggest that you research it further because we have seen an increase of rental internet scams.

Let me know if you have additional questions as you are searching for your next home here in Alaska.

Ava Anderson
Prudential Jack White Vista Real Estate
907-360-9890 (cell/text)
Danielle,
How are you? The drive from hillside to Fort Richardson is roughly 20-30 minutes. Can you email me a good contact number so we can discuss your real estate needs and I will gladly help you?
Yvan Corbin
topshelfrealty@gmail.com
301-0875