How far is Deerwood from NAS Jacksonville?

Asked by snaggerbrown, Saint Johns, FL Sun Dec 23, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3004889158-7884-Little-Fox-Ln-J…

Answers

5
Frank & Shar…, Agent, Fleming Island, FL
Mon Dec 24, 2012
Deerwood Country Club is 18.4 miles from NAX Jax, about 25 minutes without traffic delays. It is a great central location.

However, if you can go up in price a bit, you can actually rent a house on the river on Fleming Island for $2750 (or negotiate it). There is a dock with two boatlifts, four car garage, and you are right on the St. Johns River. These do not come along every day, so wanted to be sure to let you know. This is about a 15 minute drive to the base.

If you move to Fleming Island, you don't have to cross the Buckman - 3 miles wide. The Buckman is fine much of the time, but rainy days and accidents cause delays.

Deerwood is a more central location in Jacksonville, so it depends on what you want. If you need any help, please let us know. Thank you for your service to our country.

Sharon Alters, GRI
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
904-673-2308
sharon@teamalters.com
Web Reference:  http://teamalters.com
Lance Sherid…, , Jacksonville Beach, FL
Sun Dec 23, 2012
I have included some active rentals you might like. Let me know if I can help you further.
Wally Sears, , Jacksonville, FL
Sun Dec 23, 2012
About 30 min drive .. Possible longer with traffic. Going over Buckman bridge can be heavy.
Dennelle Hic…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Sun Dec 23, 2012
Wow...I just left Deerwood! It really isn't that far at all. Maybe about 30 minutes or so. If you are looking to purchase in the area, then I am happy to show you around the neighborhood. Please feel free to contact me.
Lance Sherid…, , Jacksonville Beach, FL
Sun Dec 23, 2012
NAS Jacksonville Can be reached in about 20 min with no traffic NAS Mayport can be reached in about 25 min no traffic.