Alexa, Home Buyer in New York, NY

How does the school district in Rivervale compare to others in Bergan County?Are there classes for children?

Asked by Alexa, New York, NY Fri Feb 29, 2008

with language impairment or a learning disability? Are children tolerant of children that are different? I realize some children can be bullies and some cruel, but if the school is on top of things, this type of behavior is not tolerated. Are there any school districts you would recommend over Rivervale? The area was rated 29 out of 100 as best places to live in Money Magazine. Thanks.

Answers

1
Sharon Kozinn, Agent, Hillsdale, NJ
Sun Mar 2, 2008
Alexa,
I live in RIver Vale, so please contact me , either through my website, or email me at sharon@sharonsellsnj.com and I can get you all the info you want and put you in touch with the proper perople at the schools. I have had 2 children through our schools, and they are filled with wonderful and caring teachers and staff.
Sharon Kozinn
Web Reference:  http://www.sharonkozinn.com