How does the Maybrook Elementary compare to the Walden school? What does the Special Education offer in both schools? Thanks

Asked by maryek13, Maybrook, NY Tue May 14, 2013

Answers

4
Michael Agaz…, Renter, Newburgh, NY
Mon Jul 1, 2013
Maybrook Elementary was closed down. I know there is a great special education program in Montgomery Elementary if that helps. It's in the same district.
Pingber, Home Owner, Maybrook, NY
Wed Jun 12, 2013
Maybrook elementary is closing soon
Deborah Warn…, Agent, Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Wed May 15, 2013
You can find an answer to this question by going to greatschools.org. For Special Ed services you need to ask people in the neighborhood who have children in Special Ed. When you need help finding a house, I would be happy to help.
John Olivero, Agent, Goshen, NY
Wed May 15, 2013
The only way someone can give an answer to this question is if they used or evaluated both services. With this you would most likely get few helpful responses if that. I advise my clients to make appointments to visit the schools. I have yet to find a school which would not take the time to give a tour and sit down to review their program and answer any questions you may have. This way you will see firsthand the benefits one school may have over another for your personal situation.