How do you parents feel about Everertt Highschool s funding?

Asked by Ciara Carter, Lansing, MI Mon Feb 9, 2009

I am a student at Everett Highschool I am doing a story about how Everett is spending their money. It is going into the newspaper at Everett. You can email me at carterciara@aol.com. My name is Ciara Carter

Answers

2
Mike Bone, Agent, Lansing, MI
Mon Feb 9, 2009
Ciara,

I wish I could give you more insight into your question. I am not aware of too much on the individual funding for your school. It does appear that Lansing as a whole is making strides to improve all the schools. With more involment from students as your self, parents, teachers and staff, it can only get better.
Mike Bowler…, Agent, Lansing, MI
Mon Feb 9, 2009
Ciara, With Everett offering Honors Courses, Advanced Placement Courses, and Tech Prep, It appears on the surface that good things are happening. Lansing schools have always received a bad rap n the past compared to the bedroom communities. I think the more students like you, parents, and staff partner to improve things, Lansing will continue to improve. Lansing is a great place to live, work and go to school is what most Realtors indicate.
Best wishes on your project, Mike
Web Reference:  http://mikebowler.com