How do you enroll into this shool?

Asked by Abby, 1103 nw 90th street Mon Jan 5, 2009

This question is about Vancouver Arts and Academics School:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Janine Hook, Agent, Battle Ground, WA
Mon Jan 5, 2009

You must live anywhere in the Vancouver School District boundaries. The student must be entering
6th-12th grade and apply to and be accepted by the school. The school itself can give you more details about
deadlines and what is required for the application. Shuttle buses go from each of the middle schools to
the School of Arts and Academics, so they only need a ride as far as the middle school. If you need to
know which schools are within the district and which are not, I'd be happy to help you with that!

0 votes
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Mon Jan 5, 2009
Abby you may want to call teh school directly at (360) 313-4600 as they may not see yoru question here to answer it. i hope this helps. good luck
Web Reference:
0 votes
Scott Carroll, , Vancouver, WA
Mon Jan 5, 2009
Our niece attends this school. There is a application process and recommendation from your art teacher needed. Here is their website it looks like if you go toe FAQ area you'll get answers to any questions that you may have. Our niece loves it!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more