How do I know what schools my children will go to?

Asked by Jenny, Webster, NY Tue Nov 20, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3067820756-3-Chancery-Ln-Roch…

Answers

2
Jenny, Home Buyer, Webster, NY
Tue Nov 20, 2012
I realize that Trulia lists the school districts that the homes are in, but in the "school" area which shows the schools....they show many schools for that area. Does it mean that the first school listed is the school your children will go to if you purchase this home, or is it anyone of those schools? It's not clear!
Bradley Newt…, Agent, PITTSFORD, NY
Tue Nov 20, 2012
Jenny.
Thank You for the question. This home is listed as Penfield Schools. Hopefully you are already working with an agent who would gladly disclose this to you if you have put in an offer.. You can also find more information by typing in the physical address and asking google. Please feel free to contact me directly with any further questions regarding homes for sale in Penfield or with your specific real estate questions. Enjoy the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday.

Brad Newton
Certified Buyer Representative,
Seniors Real Estate Specialist
RE/MAX Custom
BradNewton@Remaxcustom.com