Schools in 94025>Question Details

jolieqe, Home Buyer in Menlo Park, CA

How do I find the exact schools (public) for this address?

Asked by jolieqe, Menlo Park, CA Sat Sep 22, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 94025

Hope you find this site helpful!

You will see some very creative & smart searches set up there. For example one that shows just homes for sale in the attendance map area for Henry Gunn High... or just home within walking distance of Stanford Shopping Center... or just homes within walking distance to Old Palo Alto.

If there is something that VERY specifically you are searching for, drop me an email or call me with the features important to you and if there is a way to set up the search/alert logic, we will find a way!

Keller Williams
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
Hi jolieqe,

Take a peek at

Based on property address, SchoolAndHousing provides attendance area schools (Public, Private and Daycares) along with useful performance statistics and other information.

Before making an offer you should call the School District to CONFIRM the schools the property will feed to!

By the way, they also have a mobile application, which is quite handy when you are viewing homes! Just access on your mobile phone to download the app.

I like it too! I had a client that was targeting certain school attendance areas in San Jose, Saratoga, and Cupertino that required 20 custom automated street-bounded MLS searches. S&H released a few weeks later. If you are still searching on your own (and not working with a Realtor®) take a look at's new mobile application it's very much improved. Here's another reason why: MLS Data Accuracy – Where to search if you’re “without Realtor®”
Flag Mon Sep 24, 2012
Thanks Steve. This is perfect!
Flag Sun Sep 23, 2012
I believe the address in question is on Heritage Place in Menlo Park if you scroll to the bottom and read the original question.

In any case, it's always advised to call the school district directly.

Mandy Safka
Actually, Branner Drive is part of the La Entrada School System which comprises of Los Lomitas (K-3) and La Entrada (4-8) schools. Both schools are rated as a 10 according to
Additionally, both are Blue Ribbon schools in CA and are among the top schools in the state.
Wayne Thompson, Summit Realty
That address is zoned for Laurel Elementary, Hillview Middle and Menlo-Atherton High. However, boundaries are sometimes adjusted as some schools fill to capacity, so it's always advised to call the school district directly and give them the address. Menlo Park City School District's phone number is: 650-321-7140.

-- Mandy
Thanks Mandy! How do we normally find the zone of an address? In various sites (Movoto/Trulia/etc) they listed other schools such as Willow Oaks, Bell Haven, Green Oaks, James Magnet, Stanford New School, Cesar Chavez, Menlo-Atherton High, South Community, East Palo Alto Charter High

Flag Sun Sep 23, 2012
address is 11 Heritage Place, Menlo Park
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012