Schools in Placerville>Question Details

Boxcarcarla, Home Buyer in Placerville, CA

How can I notify you that I only want a home in our school district - Gold Trail Union School District; Cold Springs Rd.; Placerville, CA 95667

Asked by Boxcarcarla, Placerville, CA Tue May 17, 2011

I also prefer a home built before 1940, although anything in the school district will be considered.

Do you have children already attending in this school dist? I have boundary maps and can show you homes within the Gold Trail Union School District. All I need is your price range, sq footage desired, etc and can
email it to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 17, 2011
Hi Carla,
If you are searching for homes in specific school districts, like Gold Trail, begin by calling a Realtor. We can search the MLS using your specific search criteria and then send you the available homes via email or take you out to view them. Let me know if you have any other questions :)
Web Reference:
When we put in search parameters, we can get pretty specific on trying to match what you want. We're not supposed to "guarantee" a school district, but we can put in areas that are in that school district and it would be up to you to confirm that is the case.
Web Reference: