Schools in 91331>Question Details

Michelle, Home Buyer in Glendale, AZ

How are the elementary schools in Arleta CA?

Asked by Michelle, Glendale, AZ Wed Jul 2, 2008

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 91331

Hello Michelle,

I good place to start is It is a national site that will give you information regarding test scores, demographics, etc. Often times there will also be parents who will write reviews of the schools as well. This can help give you and idea of the schools. I found very helpful for me when I was investigating elementary schools for my children. It is a good first resource to give you an overall picture of the school.

If you are working with a Realtor in the area, you could also ask them for contacts of parents in the area to see if you can talk to parents first hand regarding their experience in the schools in Arleta.

Lisa Cartolano
Alain Pinel Realtors
Hi there Michelle, Here is a link to the schools in Arleta

If you like more detailed information about the schools and the State test results please let me know.…

Hope this helps. Check out the local homes from my site which is in the link above
Kind Regards
Michael Barron
First Team Real Estate
(714) 552-6817