Schools in Mount Airy>Question Details

Lin, Renter in San Diego, CA

High school for 212 Hoff Ct, Mt Airy

Asked by Lin, San Diego, CA Sun Oct 28, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Maryland/Mount_Airy/sold/841981-…

Answers

3
Good Afternoon Lin:

I live in Mount Airy and the high school is South Carroll High School. If you are looking to puchase in Mount Airy, please let me know. I have lived her for over 20+ years.

Thanks so much, Patty Smith, Realtor
Team Gardiner
Long and Foster Realtors
pattysmith@mris.com
Hi Lin,
212 Hoff Court is in Carroll County MD. Linganore High School is in Frederick County. Mt. Airy Middle school is close to this property. I suggest you contact the middle school at 301.829.1314 to see what the high school in Carroll County for the area would be.
If you would like my help in finding a home in the Mt. Airy area, be it Frederick or Carroll County, please call or email me. My contact info is right here, and I'd love to hear from you. I can offer you a number of resources that will help you in your search.
I've lived in the area for over 30 years and know it well. Look forward to hearing from you.
Peter
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
Thanks for the info. Just looking right now, but thanks, Lin
Flag Sun Oct 28, 2012
Greetings Lin,
Likely the school for this address is Linganore HS. Most of Mt Airy goes to Linganore, considered by most to be a quite good school. Sadly, however, this property is sold. If you would like current up to date information, and to search the MLS like I do, kindly contact me at tbred@mris.com and I will quickly get you set up with a free list book account so that your searches will not be in vain.
Lucy