Hi, I would like to know which high school my house is zoned for. My home is on Sonoma Creek Ct, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739. Thank you.

Asked by SusuLe1Twin, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Thu Nov 15, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kari Brandler, Agent, Tustin, CA
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Hello I agree with the other answerer you can go to chaffey joint union high school district and they have a boundaries map. I do believe your home is zoned for Etiwanda High School. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you should have any furthere questions about the area etc... I have lived in Rancho Cucamonga for over 35 years and attended the schools in Rancho as well.

Thank You,

Kari Brandler
1 Advanced Realty & Appraisal
DRE #: 01751970
0 votes
coolscarrie, Renter, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Sat Nov 17, 2012
@SusuLe1Twin: You can go to the Chaffey Joint Union High School District website (Google search it) and on the left there is a School Site Locator. Just click on that and you can type your address into and it will show you the school. I just learned this myself, because we are trying to find a rental in that area. Hope this helps!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more