Hi, I want to know the safeness of this area. Also, I would like to take a look at this property. I am not sure whether people could check out any

Asked by melody.chui926, Glendale, CA Mon Jul 11, 2011

foreclosure house. I never purchase any houses or condos before. Please provide more info regarding to foreclosure properties. Thank you!

Answers

2
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Tue Jul 12, 2011
Hi Melody,

Please email me directly so I can help you better. What property are you talking about, you didn't put the address in your question. I do work with first time home buyers & can help you every step of the way, I will even talk to about foreclosure property. You can also search in the MLS just like I do at my web link below.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
John Barry, Agent, Eagle Rock, VA
Tue Jul 12, 2011
Hi Melody,

Your best bet for checking the crime in a particular location is to check with the local police department. Here is a link to the Los Angeles Police Department crime mapping system, which will allow you to search fro crime statistics by zip code.

Also, your question does not specify which property you are referring to. I would be glad to check the availability for you if you let me know what property you are interested in - feel free to email me directly if you like. I can also provide you with some information regarding other properties for sale in the area, including foreclosure properties.

Thanks, have a nice evening!

John Barry
DRE #01856079
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Email: john.barry@coldwellbanker.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RealtorJB
Twitter: @RealtorJB