Schools in Tacoma>Question Details

Mthakh, Home Buyer in Tacoma, WA

Help with houses

Asked by Mthakh, Tacoma, WA Fri Jan 4, 2013

Moving from SC with 2 kids in elementary school I need help finding a house for rent
House criteria
3bedroom 1.5 bath with garage/shed/workshop and/or an extra room would be great if had kitchen;) doesn't have to
Or
4 bedroom 1.5 bath with garage

A MUST is school ratings. School rating 6 or higher
Cost of rent 1,300.00 or less

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Tacoma

Answers

5
Moving from Puerto Rico with 2 teens in high school I need help finding a house for rent
House criteria: Kent, Fife and Tacoma
4bedroom,2bath/ family room and back yard completed fenced for minimum rental term of 3 yr.

Please the agent or realtor need to speak spanish. This is for a job relocation to seattle on July 1 and would like to have a home soon.
Hi Mthakh,

I am a relocation and tenant representation specialist. Please give me a call at 253-961-3613 so we can discuss your entire criteria and what you can expect in your new community. Thanks!
You can find school ratings here.

http://cyrusbonnet.mywindermere.com/schools-info/
You can search ALL rentals in the NW here on our website http://www.searchseattle.net/rentals.php

Once on the site you can filter by price, size, school district, city / county -- you decide!

Once you have a search or two set up if you register and save your search our system will email you new rentals as they come on the market. The system is updated a number of times each day, so accurate information and BEST NEWS is all rentals are listed through licensed realtors which allows you avoid and online scams. There is no cost to use our services -- so enjoy!
When are you moving here? Do you need a fenced yard, do you have pets? Please provide your direct contact information.