Chevy Sturde…, Renter in Douglas Byrd, Fayett...

Hello! is this a good place to live and raise children?

Asked by Chevy Sturdevant, Douglas Byrd, Fayetteville, NC Sun Jul 8, 2012

Answers

2
Shannenmarcum, Home Buyer, Mooresville, NC
Sun Aug 19, 2012
I have lived in this area for more than 10 years. Some will tell ya that we are all just a bunch of good ol' corn fed farm folk; however, I love that we are farm folks. In particular, I love the values, morals, and ethics that I have been able to instill in my son by teaching him to grow his own fruits and veggies. I also love that when I walk into the bank everyone knows me by name. You are not going to find that in Fayette-nam. Last, the schools are amazing and the rec. dept. has something free at the park every weekend!
Sandra Fogg, Agent, Kannapolis, NC
Mon Jul 9, 2012
Kannapolis is a very caring community. Highexpectations for our children's growth socially, emotionally, and academically is evident. There are many opportunities to obtain a sense of belonging--some built into neighborhoods, some in organizations (schools, YMCA, churches).