Hugo, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

Hello everyone, I’m planning to buy a house in the Lancaster, Fort Mill (legacy park neighborhood).

Asked by Hugo, Charlotte, NC Tue Apr 1, 2008

Hello everyone, I’m planning to buy a house in the Lancaster, Fort Mill (legacy park neighborhood) I’m looking for some parents and real state feedbacks about the Indian Land Elementary School and neigjborhood. Thanks

Answers

4
Phyllis Campo, , Fort Mill, SC
Fri Aug 31, 2012
Indian Land is very nice. It seems to be growing quickly. You get more house for your money and you can find more homes with larger lots. I'm not too familiar with the school district. I know Fort Mill School District is rated 10 out of 10 on greatschools.com. If you go to that website, that will help you get an idea of where they stand. I have a son in Fort Mill School District and I absolutely love it. The education is top knotch! If you need help locating a house or would just like to take a tour, I would be glad to help. I am a licensed real estate agent in SC and can help you in your transition. I remember what it was like when before I relocated here. I chose Fort Mill because their schools were rated so well and I'm glad I did. please email me and I will be glad to help pmcampo9@yahoo.com. Studio1Realty.com
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Apr 3, 2008
Hi Hugo,

The link below to our Fort Mill Real Estate Guide should be helpful. If you follow the school links you will find district and school contact information, test score ratings, parent reviews and more.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
sara rich, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Apr 2, 2008
The Indian Land area is a great area. I was just talking with a mother who is selling a rental house there and she was raving about the schools. She has lived in the area for quite some time and was raised in Fort Mill (York Co.) schools. She really prefers the small classes and the community feel of the Indian Land Schools.

I have heard other parents talk about how the community is involved with the Indian Land Schools. As a former teacher myself, I feel that having the parents involved in a school and a lot of community involvement is the best type of school to have.

Let me know if I can help you with any other questions about this area.
Joetta Talfo…, Agent, Fort Mill, SC
Tue Apr 1, 2008
Congratulations on your decision to move to Lancaster/Fort Mill/Indian Land lol! The neighborhood of Legacy Park is a unique one in that area. It's a larger neighborhood, but it boasts recreational facilities, a fishing pond and many unique opportunities for you to interact with other families in the neighborhood. I do know the assistant principal at Indian Land and after moving from another York County school to Indian Land, she that there are quite a few differences in the two.

They are experiencing growth and there are a couple of things that you won't find there that you may have in larger school districts, but they are really open to new ideas and the parents love the schools for the smaller class sizes and the care of the teachers toward the students. They wear uniforms there as well. Here is a link to check out the report card for all schools in the area http://ed.sc.gov/topics/researchandstats/schoolreportcard/20…
Web Reference:  http://joettatalford.com