Schools in Rogers Park>Question Details

Destinyblack…, Renter in Chicago, IL

Hello I'm trying to find a two Bedroom Or Three Bedroom anything but apartment of no more than 1,200. Please help also I have CHA.

Asked by Destinyblackwall, Chicago, IL Wed Feb 1, 2012

I have a voucher and 2 small dogs and found an apt on hermitage and jonquil and gave a leasing a 50.00 money order for a credit check, he call my job and talk to my landlord and never got back to me. I have call and left message and once he answered and saided he would call me right back and never did. I feel like I did something wrong and my time is running so please don't play with our papers. They have a time limit.
Depending on where you want to live, plenty of rentals exist. Feel free to contact me should you need assistance.
Web Reference:
Hello Destiny!

I can help. I work in several areas of chicago. I have helped CHA clients. Please contact me and I would be delighted to get you in the right place before your moving papers expire!

God Bless YOU! Let go find your next new apartment home!

Refer a friend:)
Yolandra "Faith" Martin
Illinois Real Estate Broker
Figure out what areas you want to live in an find an agent/leasing in that area. They should know who has what you are looking for.
I would hire a good leasing agent. This way you have some one to guide you through the process at no cost to you.
Hello I can be of great assistance. I work with a lot of CHA voucher holders. You can reach me at 708 925 4076 or by email at I look forward to helping you find a new home.