Has there been any child abuse by teachers in elementary or pre K schools in Santa Clarita? Any other cases of children being hurt or bullied?

Asked by Shaune1956, Santa Clarita, CA Mon Jan 6, 2014

Answers

2
Laura Coffey, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Mon Jan 6, 2014
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov

Most all of Santa Clarita's schools are Ca Disguished schools. I'm sure there has been a few cases of kids being bullied or hurt.
Kids are kids and if you want them completely protected then home school is the only answer. Santa Clarita has some of the best schools in California.
Tony Lewis, Agent, Valencia, CA
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Our schools and teachers have impeccable reputations for the quality of education and ability and class of our teachers. You should go directly to the school board in each district or to the legal system to find your answers specific cases as those you ask about. I have no knowledge of any misdeeds personally. This is the community in which both of our daughters were born, raised and educated. I would not expect to find better one that is comparable.

Tony Lewis RE/MAX of Valencia 661-510-7975