HOW FAR FROM GREATWOOD SUGARLAND?

Asked by Florenceosi, Peachtree City, GA Sat Mar 2, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3108110086-12119-Troulon-Dr-H…

Answers

4
Mark McNitt, Agent, Houston, TX
Sun Mar 3, 2013
This home is about 10 minutes north of Sugar Land and about 20 minutes northeast of Greatwood. Area was developed in the 1970s and 1980s. Alief School district.

The Sugar Land area is in the Ft. Bend School District and Greatwood is west of the Brazos River and in the Lamar Consolidated school districts. It will be harder to find a 2400sqft $80,000 home in these areas, but the Alief areas just north might be a good alternative.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
Persis Behra…, Agent, Cinco Ranch, TX
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Hello Florenceosi, looks like you are trying to find out information for a move to the Houston area.

When are you planning to move and what exactly are you looking for? I can help with your search, and you do not incur any fees from me as a buyer.

If you are not already working with an agent, please let me know how I can help. The email and phone below is the best way to reach me.

Persis
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
Carolyn Wol…, Agent, Houston, TX
Sat Mar 2, 2013
About 20 minutes south.
The property in question is a preforclosure and would sell for more than 80k.
That is probably the original amount of the note.
The owner still has time to get caught up with the lender, so dont count on this one going on the market for that amount.
There are other properties availalble in Sharpstown for 99k on up to 220k.

there is another one on Troulon for 115k. It is in great shape, too.

Check out my website and send me an e-mail if you want a complete list of the neighborhood.
Rick and Cat…, Agent, Houston, TX
Sat Mar 2, 2013
It is approximately 25-30 min.