Great Uptown is in the Spring Branch Independent School District (SBISD). The public schools that this area feed to are Hunters Creek Elementary,

Asked by Dizzy, Houston, TX Sat Apr 10, 2010

Spring Branch Middle School and Memorial High School.

Answers

2
Jpmays, Home Buyer, Houston, TX
Sun Feb 17, 2013
The line between SBISD and HISD is Buffalo Bayou. If you live south of the bayou in "Great Uptown," you live in HISD, not SBISD.
Kathleen Ham…, , Houston, TX
Sun Apr 11, 2010
Good Sunday Morning, Dizzy!
I don't think I completely understand the question. It seems you would like to know the school someone would attend if they live in a specific area. Like what streets attend Hunters Creek Elementary for example. Here is a link that accesses the Greater Houston Area schools. It is from HAR and if you use it then select Spring Branch schools, then use the blue tabs at the top to go to the maps. The ones on the first page don't seem to work correctly. You can search by a specific street. If you have any questions call me and I will help. Kathleen (281) 799-4002. If you are searching for a home so a child can attend a specific school keep in mind that boundaries change based on attendance and when new schools are built. Call me if I can help. HAR is a wealth of info and I look forward to helping you when you have questions. I hope you have a Wonder-FULL weekend. Kathleen -- here is the link --
http://members.har.com/mop/schoolzone/default.cfm?member_num…