Schools in 94030>Question Details

Christine Ya…, Home Buyer in Millbrae, CA

Good Schools

Asked by Christine Yang, Millbrae, CA Mon Jan 30, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 94030

Go to They have ratings, test scores, reviews by parents and students and much more. Millbrae school district has a street by street school assignment list.
See for Street list.
For more info feel free to call me at 650-697-6567. My child will be starting at Mills High School next year and has been in the Millbrae school system since pre school.
Good Morning Christine,
If my answer sounds prejudicial it's probably because I went to school in that community. Over the past few years the API Scores for that area have been very high. But let me say this, school scores are just 1 element of many in getting a good education for your children. More importantly, getting involved with your children and their school activities, going to teacher / parent meetings and reviewing their homework are some of the responsibilities that todays parents find difficult to do with the larger work loads we face today.

I would recommend that a good start would be to Google the schools in the area that you would like to move to. But remember that API Scores is just a start, go to the schools and ask to sit in on a class or two. Talk to the principle of the school and see what other parents had to say about the school on Yelp.

Always remember that investing time in your children when their young saves you time and money when their older. On my website you can check the API Scores for the peninsula schools and feel free to call me for more info as my wife has worked for the San Mateo / Foster City Elementary School Dist. for the past 16 years.

Welcome to the Peninsula!
Web Reference: