Give me middle and high schools

Asked by Ramonsanti, Madison, AL Sun Aug 4, 2013

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Laportia Pau…, Agent, Huntsville, AL
Wed Dec 4, 2013
The best way to find out what a home is zoned for is to use the city website since things change so often and that way you can always check for any address.

Use the following web address to gain this information:
0 votes
Susan Mueller, Agent, Huntsville, AL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Cross Creek public schools are Providence Middle and Columbia High Schools. To learn more about Real Estate, send a Text To: 87778, Type Message: MGA. Click on the link and download my free Real Estate App. Call Keller Williams Realty at 256-679-9732 for further assistance.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more