Getting my GED in California, even tho im moving there from New York State

Asked by Jon, Claremont, CA Sun Jan 11, 2009

How do i go upon on getting my GED in California, since Im moving from New york State to Claremonth California?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sun Jan 11, 2009

The GED program is a universal program that can be taken in any state. Our recommendation is to be in touch with the Claremont school and ask about registering for their GED program. They will be able to direct you.

Good luck
0 votes
Randy Hooker, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Sun Jan 11, 2009
Hi Jon!

Are you interested in a real estate license, or a true GED?

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Schools in Claremont Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more