Elementary school for this property

Asked by Meenakshi Sriram Seshadri, Cupertino, CA Sun Oct 7, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3095007095-3930-Wild-Indigo-C…

Answers

8
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Oct 8, 2012
Hi Meenakshi,

"Elementary school for this property"

According to FUSD Elementary school attendance boundaries this property should pull to Hirsh Elementary (FUSD will have the final word on this): http://tinyurl.com/8kthrjt

"Do you think is it a good neighborhood and good property to invest ?"

Re: "good neighborhood "

Realtors® typically do not comment on "crime & safety" due to Federal/State anti-steering law exposure. An individual who "directs a particular race to a certain neighborhood and away from others" may be accused of "steering".

Since an overwhelming majority of Clients I work with express concern regarding “area and community” one of the tools I suggest they use to come to an opinion is http://www.crimereports.com -- the most important opinion of any area is your own!

User Tip: once you enter an address, or an entire City, go to the "Incident Layers" tab to select what type of information is important to you. Next, choose the duration of time you want to look at under "Date Range" (for example, you might look at 2011 verses 2012 to date, etc.).

Re: "good property to invest ?"

Check the details; however, BMR units typically restrict the owner from capturing all equity gain over the time you own the BMR. For this primary reason, and the other purchase criteria listed below, I would not approach this property as an "investment".

City of Fremont
Below Market Priced Program
Irvington Common Development

Income Eligible Purchaser must meet of the following criteria:
a. Currently live, work, or had previously lived in Fremont (must provide proof).
b. Must be a first time homebuyer (s).
c. Must obtain a loan pre-approval letter from a City Approved Lender
d. Must provide the City with Loan pre-approval letter from a City Approved Lender
e. Must agree to City of Fremont program terms (including the owner occupancy requirement; use of the property as a rental is prohibited).
f. Income eligible purchaser(s) must agree to sign a 30-year Resale Restriction and Option to Purchase Agreement.
g. Must have a good FICO score of 680+.
h. Income eligible purchaser(s) annual income must meet the minimum income level and can not be more than the income limits listed below.

2012 Income Limits listed below: [Household size, min income,--max income (110% of median)]:
3/$58,850-$92,600
4/$65,350-102,850
5/$70,600-$110,110
6/$75,850-$119,350

Best Regards, Steve
Brian Ripp, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Oct 8, 2012
With all due respect to my fellow Realtors.
I called the school district but no answer this morning.

I have a client living near this complex and the schools are likely:
Hirsch Elem.
Horner Jr. High
Irvington High School

Of course the interested buyer should call the school as soon as possible and find out.
School Dist: 510-657-2350
Guy Casler, Home Owner, Carlsbad, CA
Sat Nov 10, 2012
James Leitch and Warm Springs Elementary
Meena Gujral, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Hi Meenakshi,

I looked up the Fremont school website and it shows Maloney Elementary, Centerville Junior High and Washington High School. But please confirm with the School District.

This house is a BMR and I can find out the income reqirements if you are interested in this property.

Meena Gujral
Achievers Realty
http://www.helpusellachievers.com
925-425-9491
Brian Ripp, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Oct 7, 2012
I believe the elem. school is Hirsh Elem.
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Oct 7, 2012
The unit in question is new construction and it is a Below Market Rate (BMR) unit. That means that the buyer must meet the income/asset requirements of the Below Market Rate program offered by the City of Fremont. The property is not available for every buyer. Because it is BMR, the price is probably misleading.
Hi John
Thank you for reply
Is it good to buy this property from BMR
Flag Sun Oct 7, 2012
Joe Patel, Agent, San Ramon, CA
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Meenakshi

I believe the elementary school is centerville and high school is washington high school but you should always check with fremont unified school district. I hope this helps. Good luck!!!
Wrong school.
Flag Mon Oct 8, 2012
Prasad Bodas, Agent, Newark, CA
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Hello Mennakshi,

The school attendance for 3930 Wild Indigo Common, Fremont CA 94538 is showing some conflicting results. Being this is newer home development, I will prefer to have confirmation from school district.

BTW this home is under City Program, program information can be found at following link :

http://www.fremont.gov/index.aspx?NID=1635

I can answer any more questions you have.
Also do you think is it a good neighborhood and good property to invest ?
Flag Sun Oct 7, 2012
Thsnk you Prasad
Flag Sun Oct 7, 2012