Does anyone know how to find out which elementary school your child will attend with any given house in Haverotwn?

Asked by Meghan Donohue, 19083 Mon Apr 4, 2011

There are about 5 different elementary schools in Havertown and I am totally confused as to how to find out which one your child will attend with a ceratin house. We are house hunting in the area, and the first question I always ask is, "does anyone know which elementary school falls under this house?" Please let me know if anyone has a tip on how to figure this one out quickly. Thanks in advance!

Answers

4
Meghan Donoh…, Both Buyer And Seller, 19083
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Thanks to everyone for the help! THat website Jeanette posted is a huge help, problem solved !! Thank you!!
Edmund Choi, Agent, Paoli, PA
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Contact the transportation department for the school district to verify attendance.
Tyler Wagner, Agent, Havertown, PA
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Hi Meghan,

The link Jeanette posted is the best way to find the districting lines for the elementary schools. If you are very particular about which elementary school your are looking for, make sure to verify it by calling the school district. There are several streets were the district line runs right down the middle.

Good Luck,

Tyler Wagner
Jeanette DiL…, Agent, Bryn Mawr, PA
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Hi Meghan,
Aside from calling the School District directly, you can use the school district website link below. Copy & Paste into your browser -

http://www.haverford.k12.pa.us/19171062285539667/blank/brows…

Call me if you have any problems. I'm a lifelong resident of Haverford Twp and can help you also! If you already know the school, I can give you the boundaries. If you know the address, I can give you the school. Whichever is easier for you!

Jeanette DiLuco, REALTOR SFR
610-764-8164
Web Reference:  http://www.jdiluco.com