Documents are required for admission

Asked by Manjurendra Tiwari, Washington, PA Fri Jun 14, 2013

Hello
I will be moving to US and plan to get admission for my kid there for grade 4. I am not sure what all documents are required for admission.
Can you please help?

Answers

3
Sivadasan Ku…, , Nassau County, NY
Fri Jun 14, 2013

To get admission in 4th grade you need some documentation from the previous school (transfer certificate or trascript from third grade etc), birth certificate and medical or doctors certificate to prove all shots are given. Also you need documentation of residence such as rent lease or home ownership paper . If you are living with some relative or friend in US you can submit a statement from them. You
can search on line and find which school belongs to your residential area and can call enquire with them.
Sivadasan Ku…, , Nassau County, NY
Fri Jun 14, 2013

Thomas Moser, Agent, East Northport, NY
Fri Jun 14, 2013
In general, you will need to show evidence that you live within the school district. If you are going to be renting, that would be the lease. If you are buying, it is the deed. You should contact the school district directly to find out their particular requirements.
Thanks Thomas
This is indeed helpful..
Is there anything which I should ask from current school of my daughter apart from academic report card?
Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013