Do you provide Special Education services for high school students with IEP's?

Asked by Pat Brown, north valley school Mon Nov 24, 2008

This question is about Impact Academy Of Arts and Tech:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Nov 24, 2008

You would need to contact Impact Academy Of Arts and Tech directly:
16292 Foothill Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94578
(510) 300-1560

Public schools in Alameda County fall under the state directives for Special Education and typically provide support for IEPs.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more