Comments or suggestions about Bowne-Munro elementary school rating, especially from parents whose children attend this school? Thank you.

Asked by nairj, East Brunswick, NJ Fri Apr 19, 2013

Online rating for Bowne-Munro elementary school is 7, whereas, other elementary schools in East Brunswick got rating 8 and 9? Anyone have any comments or suggestions about Bowne-Munro elementary school rating, especially from parents whose children attend this school? Thank you.

Answers

1
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Fri Apr 19, 2013
Nairj,

As an East Brunswick resident, I know of the schools in the area very well. Bowne Monroe is a good school. All of our Elementary schools are great schools. Although my children went to Frost, I know many people who have children in Bowne and have heard nothing but rave reviews.

All of our schools are top of the line, the kids all then go to Hammarskjold middle school, Churchill Junior High and then EB high School.

Great school system overall. I suggest you do as I did when i moved here.. Go to the school when it lets the kids out and talk to some of the parents waiting to pick up thier kids.. friendly town! I am positive you will get your best feedback at the school!

Are you looking to buy or rent in the area? As an expert in the East Brunswick area I know what is available and ready to go!

Give a call or email!

John Sacktig
Broker/Manager
Orange Key Realty
Direct: 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com