Schools in Tacoma>Question Details

godsfavor3, Other/Just Looking in Tacoma, WA

Cannot find affordable housing in Tacoma. I am on SSI fixed income of $710. The waiting list for Section 8 is too long.

Asked by godsfavor3, Tacoma, WA Fri Aug 30, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Tacoma

Answers

8
Google Home Sight in Tacoma they may have the information that to need and let me know how that works out.
You need DSHS and Basic Food Program and HEN Housing .....Go to dshs.com or org and apply truly they can help you to better options to assist with quality of renting and finding a home and help with the expenses with $1960 or less gives you $189 in food stamp card each month apply for everything *~*
please contact me. for more information

http://www.homesightwa.org
i think tacama should stop raising taxes and help people with ssi and social security.
Find a roommate? I was renting a 3 bedroom home, and rented out one of the bedrooms and also split the utilities. Brought costs down to a managable level! Helps that I knew the person first.
senior citzen has the same problem. the have based the rent on jblm income so every one living on ss income are ssi is out of luck....................................................
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013
Never give up....if you make less than $1000 a month..try DSHS they could help you apply for food rent apple health please try
Flag Thu Mar 13, 2014
Are you looking to rent? If so, what size do need?

Teresa