Can my son go to a diferent school close by to our house and not go to the one assigned to our house?

Asked by Naravenan, Brentwood, CA Fri Oct 26, 2012

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Sharleen Mil…, Agent, Brentwood, CA
Fri Oct 26, 2012
School zoning change as our population changes. If you have a relative that lives in the area of the school or day care provider and you can prove this to the school district providing they have room for your child this can be allowable. Again, like Sally says below it is completely up to the school district.
0 votes
Sally Blaze, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Fri Oct 26, 2012
School assignments are established by the school district. It is often based on space available in a particular grade. You should contact the local school site and / or the district for a specific answer to your question. For Brentwood, the website is:…

I hope this helps.

Sally Blaze
Alain Pinel Realtors
DRE 01856137
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more