Can I choose which elementary school for my kids? or whichever closest will be their school?

Asked by Stella Lee, Manhattan, KS Tue Apr 14, 2009

Answers

2
Kelvi Cunnin…, Agent, Manhattan, KS
Fri May 20, 2011
The map link that Katie provided is very helpful. One step further is once you have identified an address of a home you are interested in, first, check the map to find out your designated school. Second, you might want to consider calling that school directly and have them verify that they do in fact service your address. When it comes to something as important as school, it's always better to double check.
Katie Wolf, Agent, Manhattan, KS
Tue Apr 14, 2009
The school your child attends is based upon the child's permanent address. Visit the district website at http://www.usd383.org and there should be a map available. It is not necessarily the closest. If you have a home in mind let me know and I can tell you which elementary school the neighborhood is serviced by.