Bakersfield, Ca. Area schools

Asked by Txyates, Bakersfield, CA Sun Jan 6, 2013

Contemplating a move to rea. Confused as to school district quality in Bakersfield or Tehachapi area in the home price range of 250K. Any advice for us? Looking at grades 6-12.

Answers

4
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Hi Txyates,

Since schools/daycare appear to be important to you I would suggest you take a look at http://www.SchoolAndHousing.com

Based on property address, this site provides attendance area schools (Public, Private and Daycares) along with useful statistics and other information you should appreciate.

Note: Before making an offer on a property call the School District to CONFIRM the school the property will feed to!

Have you obtained a True Pre-Approval? (see: http://www.Steven-Anthony.com/GettingStarted )

-Steve
Robert and D…, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Sun Jan 6, 2013

You may want to visit our site through the link below for local school ratings.

Each school is rated and there are reviews from parents of students that attend each school.

Dawn and Robert
Steve Kittre…, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Sun Jan 6, 2013
This depends on who you talk to. The most desirable area due to newer schools is the Northwest area of Bakersfield. But the Panama School District in Southwest Bakersfield seems to be the highest rated schools. There are also many newer schools in this district. Tehachapi is 45 miles east in the mountains, small community, and I cannot speak for their school system. Please contact me, and I can give you housing information that fits your needs.
Steve Kittrell
Profeta RE Services
steve@callsteve.info
661-303-0463
Dee Oliver, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Hi, I am quite familiar with Bakersfield and its schools. I have lived here most of my life. Currently, there are a number of homes that are AVAILABLE for purchase in good school districts. I showed one yesterday that just came on the market. If you want more information, please give me a call so we can talk further about your real estate needs and what you need to do to start looking for a home in an area with the best schools. I look forward to hearing from you. DEE OLIVER - RE/MAX MAGIC - 661-747-7763