Schools in 78248>Question Details

Shedev94, Both Buyer and Seller in San Antonio, TX

Any thoughts on NISD schools in Sonoma Ranch compared to NEISD schools such as Wild Oak and Lopez?

Asked by Shedev94, San Antonio, TX Thu Apr 30, 2009

ours kids have been going to huebner elementary (NEISD) since kinder. THEY LOVE IT.
They will be entering3rd and 6th as of Aug '09.
Now we are looking for new houses and I am reluctant to move to Sonoma Ranch just because of NISD schools
Do Beard Elem and Stinson compare well to Huebner and Eisenhower
OR Wilderness Oak Lopez middle?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 78248

No problem. If you have any other questions feel free to call or email me (email's on my site and in my profile - I don't write it here as spammers like to scrape email address).

Good luck with finding your new home!
Web Reference:
Thanks Matt,

I will check out the forum link

The link below is to a forum post about the differences between the two districts and some of the schools within them. Its a very active community and I'm sure if you have some follow up questions, many of the locals with kids in the schools will follow up (I have no kids, so I don't comment much on schools).

Be sure when looking for a home to choose an area, but don't only search via school districts. Many agents don't put district info in or the info is wrong or outdated (because of the new schools being built all the time). Once you find some homes in the general area and start narrowing your search, then start looking on the schools website or calling the district to make sure that the homes you like are within those boundries. Although we post the best info we can in the MLS, the district can change the boundaries - so they always know best in that case.

Hope that helps!

Matt Stigliano, Realtor®
Exit Realty North-San Antonio