Schools in Denver>Question Details

kodocharty, Other/Just Looking in Denver, CO

Any suggestions for the best colorado real estate online school to prepare you for the state exam? I have heard so many conflicting things...

Asked by kodocharty, Denver, CO Wed Sep 3, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Denver

I received my training from Real Estate Training Center more than 20 years ago and continue to utilize there services for continuing education as well as additional courses wanted and needed to further my career. They have been in business since 1969 and offer an online class (although when I started nothing was on line) The Colorado test is not easy but with the test prep you receive from RETC several of the agents that I referred and work with me including myself passed the test on the 1st try.

Regards and good fortune sent your way.

Anita Able
Jones Realty
303-428-4729 or 303-324-0850 direct
Hi Kodocharty!

I took the live classroom course through Kaplan and it was great! The instructors were extremely knowledgeable and they provided all the material needed to pass the test. I felt the live class was the best way to learn the material, but the online class provides the same study guides. Best of luck and please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Alex Reber