Am looking to rent near Honey Creek MS but am having a hard time finding anything in the area. Am moving down for a job in town. Thanks!

Asked by Marisa Cathcart, Ann Arbor, MI Fri Jun 15, 2012

Answers

4
Jaws, Home Owner, Terre Haute, IN
Mon Jul 2, 2012
Cobblestone Crossing apartments are newer/nicer than Garden Quarter, and there are larger/cheaper apartments in Greenbriar Village apartments...in a nice wooded area. There are plenty of homes available for sale in that area - at ALL price ranges. You probably won't find too many homes for rent in HC school district - at least, not under $800 month...so I wouldn't even bother looking at rental homes.
Melissab, Home Seller, Terre Haute, IN
Tue Jun 19, 2012
My house is not for rent, but has been recently listed and is 5-7 minutes from Honey Creek MS in a great subdivision. Often times what you pay in rent, you can buy. Check out my house at 2168 Oakridge Pkwy N. MLS # 66745
L, , Terre Haute, IN
Fri Jun 15, 2012
You should check out the Garden Quarter Apts. They are very lose to Honey Creek, and are more affordable than Cobblestone, although they are both owned by the same management company. They have 2 and 3 bedroom rentals. Hope this helps!
I would rather buy a home before I moved into Garden Quarter or Cobblestone. Horrible owners with horrible units. Just FYI from a long time TH native.
Flag Thu Jun 28, 2012
Allan Albig, Home Owner, Terre Haute, IN
Fri Jun 15, 2012
What price range and type of rental are you looking for?