How To... in Schenectady : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Deborah Cont…,  in Malta, NY
Deborah Conti-Pinnacle Realty answered:
I am filing Bankruptcy and my lawyer needs a local RE Agent to look at my house in Schenectady and write a
Hello Papo3,

I would be glad to help! I have listed and SOLD many properties in the Schenectady area and I know the area well. Please call me at 448-9101 and I will do a detailed C ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 14, 2010 How To... in Schenectady
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Schenectady County > Schenectady > How To... in Schenectady
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer