Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Investment Properties in Sangamon County : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Wed Nov 29, 2017
Kelly Jack asked:
Thu Jun 4, 2015
Bob Brandt answered:
You would get it through a company that is licensed to give mortgages in Alabama. That may mean someone your own Realtor there uses frequently.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice