Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in San Jacinto : Real Estate Advice

  • All96
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying27
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions7

Activity 7
Sat Mar 18, 2017
Kimberly asked:
Tue Dec 18, 2012
Michael Culton answered:
There are several tracts in San Jacinto with Mello Roos taxes. If Parkside Village is in Rancho San Jacinto it will have Mello Roos however the time period for the Mello Roos was 20 years and that time period is up very soon. Be sure by going on line and looking up the Mello Roos districts through the County tax collector. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Dec 18, 2012
Steven Ornellas answered:

This is more likely to be your supplemental tax bill.

Your effective property tax bill actually consists of three separate levy categories:

1) General Tax Levy
2) Voter Approved Indebtedness
3) Direct/Special Assessments

This blog post covers the details and how you can research what makes up a tax bill for most any property:

"Estimating Property Taxes in CA"

... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 19, 2011
Eli Givoni-Short Sale Dept LLC answered:
She should be able to do a short sale. We are a professional short sale service and would be happy to explain the process to you. Please call us directly to discuss your specific situation. Our services are FREE to homeowners. We look forward to hearing from you.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
Serving all 50 states

MARS Disclosure for General Commercial Communications
Short Sale Department, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 18, 2011
Ryan Smith answered:
Mon Apr 18, 2011
Sarah Klamm answered:
You would need to direct your question to your bankruptcy lawyer. As a general rule, when someone co-signs a loan, they are equally responsible for the debt and expected to pay.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Mar 8, 2010
Lulu211 answered:
Richie951, thanks very much for keeping me updated with your situation! I really appreciate it. I have not gone down to the Assesors office. When I spoke to the Hemet branch office rep, she advised me they have my purchase price as 229 but i too am in the exact same situation as u. I have to wait for the refund just like you. It makes no sense. Its so fustrating - ... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Foreclosure in San Jacinto Zip Codes